8.07.2011

Brainoil - Death Of This Dry Season

This being my first impression of Brainoil, I have to say that I absolutely loved this filthy sludge right from the beginning of “Death of This Dry Season.” The guitar work is phenomenal, straightforward, bluesy, melodic riffing. The drumming is steady and punishing and I am quickly falling in love with this band. I like that the vocals don’t stand out over the rest of the music. Everything is set equally and I think that is a killer trait that no enough bands harness. “Gravity Is a Relic” is set to a faster pace, but it is still sludge. I love the charging riffing and pounding drumming. I love the quality of these recordings. I love the atmosphere to the tracks adding that element of misanthropy to the overall album.

1 comentario:

nano247 dijo...

\m/ GRACIAS \m/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...